cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Controllers returned

lone.wolf666beast
Honored Guest

Hi

I recently sent back my Quest 2 for replacement, with the full box and controllers.  You have returned a Quest 2 in a small box with no controllers.  Could you please return the fullsize box and controllers?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Lone.wolf666beast! We see you received your replacement order and it was missing the controllers, which is never a fun situation to be in. We know how important it is to have all components, we'd love to help get this sorted out for you! We may need some sensitive information regarding your replacement order, please reach out to our amazing support team so we can look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lone.wolf666beast
Honored Guest

This link doesn't work.  There doesn't seem to be a way to contact support, I just go round in a loop of FAQs.  How can I contact support?

Uh-oh! Thanks for letting us know the link isn't working for you. You should be able to contact our team here, by following these steps:

1. General support > Orders and payments
  2. Other product purchase issue
  3. Select Email, Chat, or Request callback to get in touch with one of our agents

We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!