cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio from downloaded content

MDOWNY
Honored Guest

I have had no issues with audio until last night. Downloaded content from my laptop and added it to movies. Been doing this for 2 weeks no issues. All of a sudden I can't get any audio from. Big screen or just opening the file. Watching a movie last night then when I went to watch the ending the next day no audio. Everything else works fine just downloaded content.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @MDOWNY! Having no audio when trying to relax and enjoy a movie is no fun and not something we want you to deal with so we are happy to help out anyway we can!

We are just gonna ask a few troubleshooting questions to get a better idea on which direction we will need to proceed in.

• So just to clarify this only happens when you are trying to watch the downloaded content? Do you have audio everywhere else doing other things like games or other apps?
  • Have you also tried using headphones and see if there is audio still while using those?
  • As well we recommend trying a reboot on the headset to see if this will fix the issue.

Let us know the results of that reboot if it fixes it and as well as the answers above! We look forward to hearing you reply soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @MDOWNY! Just checking in. Are you still having audio issues? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?