cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email link for Beat Saber

mitchbails
Honored Guest

Hello, I just bought my quest 2 today, and when I go to the store to activate Beat Saber it says to click on an email or notification to redeem my copy of the game but I have not received an email or notification on my headset or meta quest app.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @mitchbails! Welcome to the Meta Family and congratulations on your new Meta Quest 2! We see you're having issues with Beat Saber and a notification to redeem the app. Hmm, that is quite odd indeed. 

Were you trying to make a purchase? Or were you expecting a code to redeem?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  Yes I expecting a redeem code, my friend got a Quest 2 the day before I did and she had no problems redeeming hers but I never received an email or notification with the code.

kojack
MVP
MVP

@mitchbails wrote:

Hello, I just bought my quest 2 today,

Unfortunately the Beat Saber deal was only for headsets bought before Jan 1 and the account activated on it before Feb 1.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Howdy there, @mitchbails! We understand your concern about not receiving the redeemable code that came with the headset if purchased before January 2023. Rest assured that we will do everything possible to resolve this issue and give you peace of mind regarding the Beat Saber game. So we'd like to check your account to see if you're eligible for the Beat Saber game. Please assist us in locating your account by providing the information below so that we can resolve this as soon as possible.

• Full Name as it appears on the account
  • Email Address
  • Current Alias/Username
  • Proof of purchased of the headset.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @mitchbails! Before sending all that information, please send us a private message in order to avoid posting your information publicly. We look forward to hearing back from you to get this issue solved.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.