cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No graphic improvement on quest 3 for Walking Dead

virosi
Honored Guest

I bought Meta Quest 3. And reading that it improved the graphic quality of the Walking Dead game, I bought it. Unfortunately I don't see any improvement compared to quest 2. What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are looking for improvements that haven't been released yet. Come back in a week or so. Last I heard the update was due on the 16th but that may have slipped.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You are looking for improvements that haven't been released yet. Come back in a week or so. Last I heard the update was due on the 16th but that may have slipped.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya, @virosi! We hope you're doing well today. We were chiming in to let you know that you can always reach out to us if you run into any issues with the update. We'd be more than happy to help you out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Draco_35432
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue, I even performed a factory reset but still has the same graphics. Any help?

Hi there, @Draco_35432. We know how excited everyone was for this update, and we definitely want to make sure that you are enjoying all that it has to offer. Can you tell us if you have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on your headset? When it redownloads to your headset, it should show the difference in quality. Please keep us updated on your progress, as we want to ensure you get the most out of your gaming experience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey hey @Draco_35432! We were just dropping in to check in on you regarding the graphic quality on The Walking Dead. We want to ensure you get all the assistance you need, and to let you know we are still around if you need us! If you are still experiencing issues, please respond to our previous post and we will be more than happy to assist you further with the undead. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?