cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No meta store.

Samantha0604x
Honored Guest

Hi I don’t seem to have the option for the meta store to buy clothing for my avatar. I see others with different clothing like dress X etc.. but I don’t have that option when I’m click to edit avatar it only give me the options for free clothing. When I have seen images of other peoples mine looks like an old version. But I have updated it and no changes. I am from UK so I thought our update for that might be a bit later but I have numerous UK friends on meta and they have that option to buy clothing.

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Samantha0604x, thanks for reaching out! We see you are having trouble buying clothing for your avatar. We understand how troublesome this can be, so let's get to the bottom of this. In case you don't know where to locate the store, the methods for purchasing apparel and accessories from the Avatars Store are listed in this article here. We also have a few questions so that we can get a closer look at what's going on:

• What device are you using? (Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest Pro, Rift, etc.)
  • What update version is your headset on?
  • Is your headset successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network?
  • If you do not see the "Shop" option on your "Edit Avatar" screen, could you please send us a screenshot of what you do see there?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be patiently watching for your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we just wanted to follow up to see if you were able to buy clothing for your Avatar. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be patiently waiting for your response! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!