cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No multimodal on v64?

raygon2000
Explorer

I've just updated to v64 today, while the pass through experience is much better, I noticed that multi-modal (where the quest tracks both controller and hands at the same time allowing for instant swapping between them, or even controller in one hand and hand tracking on other hand.) wasn't working anymore. I've tried looking in settings, couldn't find a way to enable it. I've also tried restarting quest, turning hand and body tracking off and on, and it still would not work. Has anyone else had this problem, if so could you solve it? Thanks.

19 REPLIES 19

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey y'all! I want to reach back out to see if any of y'all have received a new update to your headset's software version number. If so, could you please let me know if the issue still persists and what version number your headset is on. Thank you for every ones patience during this time!

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

AborigenNik
Explorer

Unfortunately, the problem has not disappeared, and there are no updates.

Hey @AborigenNik! If you get a new update, please let me know the status of the issue after installing the update. Thank you for your patience during this time. I'll keep y'all updated as soon as I have some news to share!

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @AborigenNik! Hope all is good! Any chance you've received a new update? More specifically v66? If so, I'd like to bring this up to the team if the issue still persists.

Hello, I have the same problem, after restarting multimodal tracking does not work. v66

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there, @zed31rus!, thank you for reaching out to let me know! I will let the team know that users are still experiencing this issue on v66. As soon I receive any word from the team, I'll reach back out here. Thank you for your patience!

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! Do any of y'all happen to be on the PTC v67? Our team is wanting to know if users are still experiencing this issue on the newer PTC version. I look forward to hearing back from y'all!

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey y'all! Just wondering if any of y'all have received the v67 live version yet and whether or not the issue remains. I would like to be able to bring some news to the team regarding this. Thank you all for your patience!

the problem remained in v67

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Thank you the update, @zed31rus! I have informed the team of this news and will see what they say. As soon as I have any news for y'all, I will let everyone here know! Thank you for the extended patience during this time while we work this out. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?