cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payout

I am a dev. No one responses at Meta support, I mean literally no one. There are tons of errors when using Meta Quest Developer Dashboard, I got some revenue that Meta doesn’t want to pay me. Maybe here someone would reply

RomPRU
21 REPLIES 21

ShiroTenko
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @roman.prusakevich. Being able to have an app generate you revenue sounds exciting! I want to come on here and let you know that since this is a developer specific question, I highly recommend for you to post this issue on the Developer Forums for better visibility. 

I also found this thread that had a user mention the payout days that might interest you here. Hopefully I was able to find what you we're looking for!

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

I reject your recommendation. I have made at least 3 posts describing my issue on the developer forum and noone ever replied to me there. I also DM'ed Meta Quest Support admin on this forum - no responce. Facebook Payout Support is broken and doesnt create tickets. So ill post here, since ive made some revenue and its Meta who REFUSES to send me the money i made and Meta REFUSES to solve issues on their end - i guess ill collect more of your answers here and make a lawsuit a bit later.

RomPRU

Well, the reason I recommend you to post on the Developer Board is because this Get Help board and @MetaQuestSupport are only able to assist with the average consumer's issues.

Since the payout option is on the developer dashboard, other developers would have more insight on this matter, especially the ones that might have ran into this like you. 

Also on the Developer Forums, you can find a link to the Developer Support which will be more helpful that MetaQuestSupport as they assist with developers and not the common consumer. Give dev support a shot and see how it goes.

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

IMG_1591.png

 Uh, is this the kind of support you referring me to?

RomPRU

 Or maybe this one?

IMG_1592.png

RomPRU

That's weird, I wonder why it's not working for you. Maybe you can try the link on a PC to see if that clears this up? Another dev support link you can also use is this on here: https://oculusdevelopers.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Let me know if these work.

IMG_1594.jpeg

This Facebook payment support doesn’t submit any tickets, it worked a month ago and now it doesn’t. Weird huh? What happened to Meta recently that they did something about their financials? 

IMG_1591.png

IMG_1593.jpeg

RomPRU

I'm not too sure what's going on there, but once you log into the dev support page with your developer Meta account, you should have an option to contact dev support from the top right and submit a ticket.

IMG_1597.png

IMG_1598.png

IMG_1593.jpeg

IMG_1594.jpeg

IMG_1591.png

 At this moment NONE of you support teams have solved my issue. I assume it’s a robbery, since you REFUSE to go along and help me change my bank account info, you took the all the money I’ve earned using your platform and you refuse to do the part of our legal agreement, am I correct?

RomPRU
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?