cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referal credit

Hi, I ordered a quest 2 on Amazon last night and this morning my friend sent me a referral code to get £23 to spend in store and I made my account and accepted it I wanted to know if I will get it or not as last time I had a quest I did the same thing and got nothing. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Oh no, we don't want you missing out on our referral program. With that £23 you could get a free game and start off your venture into the VR world on the right step! Please send us a PM with your account information so we can take a closer look into this issue. 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Oh no, we don't want you missing out on our referral program. With that £23 you could get a free game and start off your venture into the VR world on the right step! Please send us a PM with your account information so we can take a closer look into this issue. 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

Hi I messaged you privately with my account info did u get it?