cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral credit

Caiyyd
Honored Guest

I sent my friend a referral link which she used when she purchased Quests for herself and her son. So far neither of us have received the $30 store credit. How long does it take to show? It’s been about 2 weeks. 

101 REPLIES 101

But why must we wait 30 days?

I suggest you to create a new thread and the oculus team will provide you a fast solution

I had referred my friend about a month ago and it’s stuck on referrals accepted how do I get the credit?

Hey there! I thought I'd put some updated information in this thread. If the referral process is followed exactly according to THIS, then the referral credit should show up for both of you within 7 days of the new user activating their headset.

If you don't see the credit after 7 days, then @MetaQuestSupport will be happy to help you get your credit. Just PM them here or click HERE to submit a support ticket. Hope this helps and thanks for spreading the love of Quest 2!

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Hi RoastPork. I had problems with this referral credit not appearing to me or my friend and I posted @MetaQuestSupport  3 weeks ago... no answer yet so.... any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This problem has been finally sorted with Support via chat. Thanks!

I'm so glad to hear that!

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Hello my friend need your help, how can he contact you for get his credit from my invitation? We didn't received nothing. 

Hey there, @CarlosBF! We see that you and your friend are having some issues regarding the referral credits. We definitely understand how worrisome something like that can be and we'd love to help you and your friend out with this! So that we may take a deeper look into this, we'd like to invite you to send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi @MetaQuestSupport I referred someone on 23/01/23 and 30 days later it still says: referral accepted.