cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral credit

Caiyyd
Honored Guest

I sent my friend a referral link which she used when she purchased Quests for herself and her son. So far neither of us have received the $30 store credit. How long does it take to show? It’s been about 2 weeks. 

101 REPLIES 101

mtodd50
Honored Guest

Same issue. Sent to four friends only got credit for one. That is a loss of 180 between all of us. Very upsetting. Not cool that they allow u to give your link then not give you what they say. 😞 

Hi mtodd50! We have located your support ticket, and it looks like one of our agents has reached back out to you today. At your earliest convenience, please get back to us so we can continue working out this referral issue together. We want to do everything we can to get you taken care of. 🤗 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes hello what do I need to do do get my referral credit 

It says referral accepted but I still haven't gotten the store credit, it's has been about a month and still nothing.

Hi Mr_doge1109! We're sorry to hear you haven't received your referral credit. If you sent the referral link to a friend, it takes 30 days for the credit to be received, as opposed to the recipient receiving their credit once they activate their device.

If it has been past this time, please DM us so we can make this right for you! Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TeeRay04
Honored Guest

I’ve got the same problem. Back in December my buddy got his for Christmas and the $60 referral didn't work. We messed up thinking you do the referral after. Got in with support but they only gave the $30 to each of us. Had my cousin buy one after he tried mine and we followed the instructions but this one also didn’t. I just checked with him a moment ago to see if he’s seeing a credit yet (its been 3 weeks).

The referrals seem broken.

Hey TeeRay04, we're more than happy to help with your referral credit issues because who doesn't love getting free games?? If you could please send us a PM with the full name, username, and email associated with your Oculus account (and your cousin's, if possible) by clicking here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then clicking "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We look forward to assisting!

Same issue for me. Friend sent me the $60 promo referral, I clicked on it and created my account. Purchased the headset tonight and tried to logged in with this same facebook/account and got no credit. I reached out to customer support but despite giving them, my username email, friends username, screenshot of my receipt, screenshot of the text with link my friend sent to me earlier, and my headset Serial number, and a screenshot of my referral page but they weren't able to help me. They also asked for my a screenshot of my friends phone referral page which I am not able to get because my friend isn't available right now. Disappointing first impression as I wait to hopefully get the credit that persuaded me to buy the system.

There seems to be a failure to acknowledge the brokenness in their referral system. I did the private messaging as they requested only to be informed they cant so anything and a little bit of blaming us. I’ve had 2 referrals fail now and they won’t fix it. They got the benefit of a new customer from word of mouth (the most powerful marketing you could hope for as a company) and theres a lack of thankfulness. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought one for my partner and it was great. They sent a referral and I bought an Oculus but since I hadn't clicked the link before turning on the headset it denied us both the referral credit. This should be more clear. It makes me upset enough to return both headsets while I still can. Little things matter.