cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sync button in files on my oculus 2 headset

kohtz
Honored Guest

I tried to sync my first recorded videos to my phone but when I go to files I do not have a sync button. I am connected on the same Wi-Fi and my phone is connected to the headset. There is no sync button. Please help!

21 REPLIES 21

Hey there! We understand you've some valuable ideas on future updates that could be implemented in the game, and we love to hear it!

You can share your ideas and check out others by visiting our community forums, just follow the link here.

We hope this was helpful!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Iwheeeezy
Honored Guest

I've tried everything like resetting my oculus and updating the apps but I still can't find the sync button on my oculus and I don't think there's a files app on the app on a phone so I don't know what to do. 

Hey there Iwheeeezy! We see you're on a mighty quest for some files. It's dangerous to go alone! Here, take this. 🗡

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again! We just wanted to check in and see if the article we provided was able to help you out on your VR adventure. Let us know if you need any more assistance, we're happy to lend a hand!

how do you do this?

any luck?  I don't have the sync media button either so I don't know how to share a video

what do you do if the sync button isn't there?  without having to do a factory reset?

Hey there! We know it can be discouraging to not be able to share your videos or clips with others, so we'd be glad to help out! 

We do have a couple of things you can test out:

1. Uninstall the oculus app 
  2. Reinstall the oculus app 
  3. Sign in but don't check your device 
  4. Force stop the app 
  5. Turn all permissions on, including installing from unknown sources 
  6. Start the app and check your device

Let us know if that seems to help out! 

No this did not work, I still do not have a sync button

@jessobrien715 If it's still not there, you just might need to do that Factory reset. 

If that doesn't work also, you might want to hit up their support team so they can look at that. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling