cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to change country shipping information

KarmeloVCC
Honored Guest

I bought the quest im septermber and it had drift issues that were resolved temporarily and after they came back recently the entire controller broke exept trigger and grip. I was inputting my shipping info for warranty given controller replacement and the website didnt let me change country country from the USA  to Croatia  even after putting the croatian phone number and everything. Do i have to do something specific or does meta not ship replacements to the rest of the world?

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @KarmeloVCC! We've seen that you're concerned about whether we can send to Croatia for your warranty. And we would like to answer any inquiries that you may have. We'll leave a list here so you can see which countries are supported. We'll also leave a link below for you to open a support request in order to get the best solution as possible and to schedule a callback or live chat with us.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Svon7
Honored Guest

Hey karmeloVCC

I got the same problem with changing countries i tried to change it from Switzerland. But it does not let me change it.

Have you found a solution?

Hey there, @Svon7. We definitely understand how concerning it would be to be unable to update the country and complete your request. We'd be glad to help out! Do you happen to have any VPNs running by chance? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No I am not using any vpn on my phone.

And I want the package to be delivered in the Netherlands.

Thanks for getting back to us, @Svon7. We can definitely help out with getting this setup for you! Please reach out to us through a PM and we'll work on opening a ticket for you where we can get this taken care of. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

I have the exact same issue did it get fixed for you?

Yes, they helped me. They got me a controller through a private ticket

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?