cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting referal credit

Yznx12
Honored Guest

Yesterday before activating my new oculus quest 2 my friend send me his referal code and I activated it. It said that I'll get the credit after I activate the VR headset. Its already been about 11 hours and I still haven't gotten the £23 in store credit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Yznx12! We definitely understand how it feels to be waiting for your referral credits and believing that something could have gone wrong, it can be a stressful time for sure. Not to worry though, we're always glad to help out! As the one who received the referral link, it can take up to 7 days for the credits to be granted. It can take up to 30 days for your friend since he's the one who sent it. If after 7 days you still haven't gotten the credits, definitely reach out to us again so we can take a look and get that fixed for you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Yznx12! We definitely understand how it feels to be waiting for your referral credits and believing that something could have gone wrong, it can be a stressful time for sure. Not to worry though, we're always glad to help out! As the one who received the referral link, it can take up to 7 days for the credits to be granted. It can take up to 30 days for your friend since he's the one who sent it. If after 7 days you still haven't gotten the credits, definitely reach out to us again so we can take a look and get that fixed for you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

EZG0903
Honored Guest

Same thing happened to me

Hey there, @EZG0903! We know how important it is to have the credits for the referral program. Not to worry though, we are happy to help! 

Could you please send us a private message so we can look into this further? To send us a private message, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Once you send us that message, we will be happy to help with your referral! 

Me and my friend have both been waiting over a month and neither of us have gotten our store credit after using a referral. What should we do? 

@TheRadSadChad I would honestly say your best bet would be to hit up their PM line. They'll look into it and see what they can do then. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Hello in the last 3 days I've sent out two referral links for my son-in-law for got a quest 3 and my sister-in-law who got a quest 2 we both live in the same country but both referrals didn't work saying we didn't live in the same country please fix this 

Hey there @taffrex

Oh no! It's never fun having to deal with issues with referrals. Not to worry, if you could send us a private message, we would love to look into this a little bit further for you. We hope to hear from you soon!