cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not hearing back from Oculus Support

Miles40
Honored Guest
Has anyone had trouble with hearing back from Oculus Support?   I bought a Quest 2 at Launch and after a week later, the device will not load up anymore.  It will turn on and I see the oculus symbol, then its just a black screen.   I've completed a hard rebooted the device....I've done factory reset many times, but no luck.   I setup a support ticket with Oculus...they responded and I've done anything they ask me...still does not help.   They said I would hear from them within 24 to 48 hours......I've heard nothing from them.....it's been a week and a half now.......   There seems to be no other way to contact them...besides a ticket.  Is there anything else I can do????  I would just like to have a working device.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
I got tracking info for my Elite headstrap on the 16th October, same time as my Quest 2. The Quest arrived but the Tracking for the Headstrap still shows Yodel are waiting for the package. I raised a ticket on the 23rd, but have basically had nothing back from them at all, even after chasing.

s2v
Explorer
Same here. I opened up a support ticket due to blurry image and the the last time I heard from them was 2 weeks ago.

It is very disappointing that they let down their customers like this. 

Volunteer moderators, maybe you can look into this problem and find out why we are not getting the support that we need.

Thanks.

PBrabyn
Honored Guest
A weeks shipping delay, two weeks waiting on a support ticket for $800 worth of paper weight and special rope. Can anyone direct me to a phone number that works, or the return paperwork and address? 

As an early adopter, this has been my worst VR experience ever.