cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not letting me referral to a person

I was trying to referral to a person the just got a quest 2 and I send him the link and when he go to it it send him back to the app.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey eliezert.vallemota! We see you are having referral issues, those are definitely no fun. We really want to knock this issue out for you, we just want to inform you that a few conditions must be met in order to successfully refer a friend.

• To make a referral link, you must have a registered Quest or Quest 2.
  • The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both users must be in the same country.

Additionally, sometimes when the link is sent over text to another phone, it may link directly to opening the app, which does not support referral links. This appears to be what is happening here, so we would suggest trying to open the link on another device to successfully use the referral.

If you are still having issues go ahead and shoot us a PM by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here and click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We will get this knocked out for you!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @eliezert.vallemota! We are reaching out to touch base and see if you are still needing assistance. If so, go ahead and reach out to us and we will gladly work to try and knock this out for you!