cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving login SMS Verification

nico.temp
Honored Guest

Hello there,

i have some trouble connecting to my meta account (this is a temporary one created specifically to interact here because i need to contact support to get into my account, but i need to get into my account to contact support ‌)

Anyway i am trying to log into my account this morning from my computer and i get the usual mail verification which works, and then it tells me to do a 2factor identification. I go for the  sms one, the last digit on the phone number are correct and up to now it always worked(last time was November 2023), but i never get any sms. And the other option, the code? i don't know what code it is but it's not mine.

I don't log into the account often, my headset and phone app are still logged in so it's not that big an issue for now but i have bought games and apps on it and if i ever get logged out, i will lose those.

Hope you can guide me into how to fix that sms issue (i checked, no blocked number, i can get mms, a friend of mine made a new account and enabled the 2factor to use the dev mode a few hours ago, and i used to be able to receive them before). I am from, and in, France if that's any help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @nico.temp! Just jumping in here to provide some direction on the next steps you'd want to take. Seeing as you're able to get emails without issue, and were able to get SMS codes before you might want to get in touch with the support team. This way they can take a look through the backend and potentially let you back in themselves after getting more information.

The best thing for these cases is usually to create a support ticket through the official support site which doesn't require a login. The next would be here through the forums with a private message sent over to the @MetaQuestSupport profile. For this one you'll want to make sure you're logged into the forums and have your Private Messenger Preferences turned on in your settings!

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @nico.temp! Just jumping in here to provide some direction on the next steps you'd want to take. Seeing as you're able to get emails without issue, and were able to get SMS codes before you might want to get in touch with the support team. This way they can take a look through the backend and potentially let you back in themselves after getting more information.

The best thing for these cases is usually to create a support ticket through the official support site which doesn't require a login. The next would be here through the forums with a private message sent over to the @MetaQuestSupport profile. For this one you'll want to make sure you're logged into the forums and have your Private Messenger Preferences turned on in your settings!

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

hon127623@gmail.com202⁴

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?