cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieved $30 for referring family member.

Trinitarian
Honored Guest

I emailed my referral link to my daughter's email account. Opened the link and set up her account myself. Today her new oculus quest showed up and i finished setting up her as being the primary profile on the new meta quest headset. On either of our referral pages there is no indication that my referral was accepted and executed. I understand that the referral credit for the new player isn't supposed to arrive for 7 days and my credit for referring isn't supposed to be deposited for 30 days. However, family in the past who accepted my referral shows they accepted it but yet to buy the quest. And since I did the entire process myself for my daughter's headset I know I done everything right. However, there is no indication that she even accepted the referral. It's as if it never happened.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Trinitarian, we totally understand your concern with this referral code issue especially because it seems like you followed all the rules meticulously. We'll need to collect some account to double check this for ya so let's take this to a private message!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Trinitarian, we totally understand your concern with this referral code issue especially because it seems like you followed all the rules meticulously. We'll need to collect some account to double check this for ya so let's take this to a private message!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks again for swift response and resolution. Much appreciated!

Hi, I had a similar problem and was wondering if you could help me? I bought an Quest 2 for my cousin, and I used a referral. However, it's been almost a month since the quest arrived to my house and I haven't gotten my 30 bucks.

Hello @NAAVIV, we see you're having some trouble getting the referral with your headset. We want to thank you for bringing your issues to our attention, we realize that this can be bothersome. Not to worry we are going to do everything we can to make things better for you. Please go to our PMs if you can, as we may need some sensitive information to check on your account. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there, @NAAVIV! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?