cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working: Weeknd music pack on Beat Saber

sparkplug604
Honored Guest

I have an oculus quest go, and I just purchased the new Weeknd music pack for Beat Saber. However, when I try to play, it doesn't show up on the headset. What should I be doing?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, sparkplug604! We can understand that missing something you purchased is pretty frustrating and confusing, we'll do everything that we can to help clear this up! Beat Saber is actually not supported by the Oculus GO since it only has one controller. If you'd like to look into getting a possible refund, then feel free to send us a private message and we'll look into that for you as soon as possible! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sorry I actually got my headset wrong! I have the original quest with 2 controllers. I play beat saber and have purchased music packs before and it worked. I think I purchased in game though. The new Weeknd pack wasn't appearing in game, so I purchased it on my Oculus account online on my computer. It's like the game hasn't updated at all since no new packs or any new content is showing up.

Hello again @sparkplug604 we know how frustrating it can be to not see your games in your library, not to worry we're here to help
If you have downloaded the game and it is not showing up for you try restarting the headset.
As well make sure that the headset is updated, if you can try uninstalling the game and reinstalling for a fresh set up.

If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact us.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!