cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing will update on my quest 2

jakestillshreds
Level 3

I have had my quest 2 for a few months now and have had very few problems with it until recently. One of my favorite games got a new update and when I went to install it nothing happened. It stayed at 0b/1gb and stayed there. I looked up common fixes like checking Wi-Fi, restarting, waiting, and many more but none of them worked at all. I resorted to factory resetting it. Once I did, it worked fine for a day then went right back to not downloading anything. How can I fix this?

TL:DR - nothing will download or update. Factory resetting won’t work so I don’t know what to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @jakestillshreds. We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties downloading your favorite games. Thank you for listing the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. That definitely makes it easier to pin point what the issue may be. It sounds like you may be having an intermittent internet connection issue. 

We would like to encourage you to open a ticket with support so we can further diagnose the issue. https://metaque.st/Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jakestillshreds
Level 3

Before anyone asks I left it on the download screen for 2 days straight and it did nothing 

Hey @jakestillshreds. We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties downloading your favorite games. Thank you for listing the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. That definitely makes it easier to pin point what the issue may be. It sounds like you may be having an intermittent internet connection issue. 

We would like to encourage you to open a ticket with support so we can further diagnose the issue. https://metaque.st/Support

Thank you very much for replying so quickly. When I try to open a ticket there is no option for the issue im having, only stuff like display, charging, buttons, etc. did I miss something?

Never mind I figured it out. Thanks so much for your help!!

Good day! Sounds great that you were able to fix this issue and thanks for the update!

We'll be here if you have questions or concerns! Game on!