cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000 isn't compatible any more?

CROmartin
Honored Guest

Hello,

I have tried today linking and I got message graphics card not compatible with quest Link. Everything worked week ago. What can I do to keep using this graphic card, I really need to keep using link for game development, but at the same time would avoid buying new one when this card is brand new. 

Any ideas?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CROmartin
Honored Guest

I have tried updating drivers today, after that everything worked fine. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

axsh
Protege

Not your card. Is happenning to some users from the last PC App update.

Krongus_Mongus
Explorer

Same thing's happening with me. I have an RTX 2060 and up until this morning everything had been working perfectly for the last almost 2 years. Not too sure what the issue is but I have hundreds of dollars invested into VR, and I'd hate to have to get rid of it all now.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @CROmartin! We want to make sure you can enjoy the benefits of all the Quest has to offer. We want to weigh in to see if we can be of support because we see that you are having issues with the Quest Link feature. To start, you might wish to look at our list of suggested specifications and supported GPUs. You can find that information on our website here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

CROmartin
Honored Guest

I have tried updating drivers today, after that everything worked fine. 

Hey there, @CROmartin, That is excellent! Thank you for letting us know you were able to get this resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!