cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculous store not working

Rubenvl208
Level 2

When I go to try and by something from the store, it just tells me requested not complete, and then it just said that I need to try later or contact support.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Rubenvl208. We see you are having issues with being able to purchase from our store and understand how inconvenient this can be. No worries, we're here to help you all that we can!

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get your purchase up and running:

• Access your payment method from our app, or by logging into our website. Once logged in, please navigate to My Payment Methods.
  • Try adding the payment method from our website using a different browser. (i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.)
  • Try making a purchase from another device completely. (i.e. another computer, phone, or tablet.)
  • Try making a purchase within virtual reality by using your headset.
  • Try making a purchase while connected to a different network. (another Wi-Fi network, or cellular data connection on phones, if available).
  • Some non-residential networks may cause this issue. (i.e. business, public, government, military, etc.).
  • Certain network security settings may cause this issue, even on residential networks (i.e. antivirus, firewall, proxy, router-specific settings).

Here are some addition steps you can try:

• Check that the billing address is associated with the card (The card must be able to have funds added or reloaded to it).
  • Most Gift cards do not have this option
  • E-cards and virtual MasterCard's should work
  • Reached out to your bank/financial institution to ensure they have not placed any holds or restrictions on your account
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • Please ensure your Headset and Wi-Fi router are up-to-date with the latest firmware
  • You can try changing the encryption method on your router to see if that corrects the connection error
  • Try making a purchase through a different device

If all of the steps didn't help, then please go ahead and reach out to our Meta Store Support for further assistance. Hope this information provided will be useful for you!

Rubenvl208
Level 2

Hello i am also just wanting to know why are you not allowing South Africa players to bay on the Oculus store for when i try to add my credit card it tells me something went wrong and try again later.

Hello @Rubenvl208! We want to make sure you understand that assistance is available at all times. Additionally, we notice that you are having issues using a payment method. You should be aware that there are limitations on the areas we serve and the kinds of payment methods we accept. Please make sure you are in a supported location and using the right payment method. You can check on your location here, and your payment methods here