cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Controller Replacement No Updates

CastroMS
Honored Guest

I've sent off my controller for a warranty replacement with only a damaged thumbstick to meta in September, it arrived September 22. I contacted support later on September 24 and they said they should send out my controller the following Monday.  it is now October, the most useful info I've gotten since is ("your case has been handled by our specialized team") and 40$ in store credit which I haven't touched. should I just give up and buy another controller? because at this point I'm either going to do that or sell my quest 2 and I dont see any other alternatives

3 REPLIES 3

Sadly, when support makes any reference to a specialized team it generally means "I am not going to talk to you any more about this". Keep pushing them.

ill try, thank you for your input

Not exactly. Things take time to review or look into. The 'specialized team' are the only ones who are able to take a look at any information there may be and can give the most relevant information out of everything.

I wouldn't make extra tickets, but if you need to you can definitely reach back out to your existing one and ask them more questions and stuff. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?