cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Desktop App (airlink) cannot login for a week

MajorAlpha
Protege

Hi, my oculus desktop app cannot login for a week. That makes me cannot use Airlink . It asked me to login with Facebook account but seems it loops over and over again after I followed the whole procedure. Tried to disconnect Oculus account and Facebook account but it doesn’t work at all. Very frustrated. It have been a week that I cannot use Airlink to play Rift or PCVR games. Anyone can help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Sounds like you are stuck in a Facebook log in loop. We have experienced this as well. Let's see what we can do to help you.

Can you please PM us so we can help you with this issue. We'd prefer to keep your information secure and private.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Sounds like you are stuck in a Facebook log in loop. We have experienced this as well. Let's see what we can do to help you.

Can you please PM us so we can help you with this issue. We'd prefer to keep your information secure and private.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am trying to log in but whenever I click on either continue with oculus or Instagram it says continue with browser but the browser does now show up

Hey there! Having trouble logging in to your account is not what we like to hear. We understand how not having access can affect your gaming experience. Not to worry, let's look at this closer! Could you please try the following:

• Uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • Try a different network connection if possible.
  • Try a different device if possible.
  • Restart your router and PC.
  • Reboot the headset.

Let us know if this works for you!

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance. If so, please provide the information from our previous message and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!

yahyaprime1
Honored Guest

i have the exact same problem as rav but i tried everything and it still isntr workin i ven had to spen an extra 20 dollars to buy stride again when i rest my headset

Hey there, @yahyaprime1! We apologize for taking so long to reach out to you. We wanted to check in and see if you still needed help logging into the desktop app. We know how important it is to log into all of your account wherever you need to so you can fully enjoy VR, and we would be happy to help you with this issue!

• Could you please let us know if you're able to log into your account on other devices, like your phone or through your headset?
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop app?

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Hey again, @yahyaprime1! We wanted to drop by and see if you still needed help logging into the desktop app. Let us know, and we'll be happy to assist!