cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus (FB) Sucks but We All Know That

ghs22
Protege

Wth is up with this company? Can they not figure out Windows 10 and USB ports? I have owned three seperate Oculus headsets now, and every single one of them has USB disconnect issues. I cant get my Rift S to ever have a solid connection, and now I have a new Quest 2 and it is telling me my USB3 they sent me is really a USB 2 and I should "get a USB 3 for better performance". Why did Oculus send me a USB2 cord and they are calling it a USB 3 cord? I cant even use this Quest 2 that I heard so much about. When I did get it briefly to work, the stenciling in DCS was terrible. The framerates sucked. I know better than to even try using it with MSFS2020. I am selling this huge POS Quest 2 and going back to my lesser POS Rift S. FIGURE OUT USB PORTS YOU MORONS!

1 REPLY 1

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Maybe its your computer setup.  The quest 2 works fantastic with my system link or airlink i have not had disconnect issues, longest play session was 2 hours link 4 hours air-link.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?