cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Home isn't loading properly

sprucerust
Explorer

My Oculus Home has been acting up for the past few weeks and I can't seem to get it working. Each time I manage to successfully load into it I'm always greeted with a black skybox and the inability to move shortly after. I'm unable to manage or access my home's items; public worlds aren't showing up for me either. I'm not too sure what's causing these issues, but some say it might be to do with my video drivers. I'm fairly certain I've had them all updated just recently, so what gives? Are there any fixes for this sort of issue?

SPRUCE
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sprucerust, we noticed you were having headset problems, which saddens us because we always want to make sure our users are satisfied. Playing games allows us to investigate this problem further for you so we can get you back into the action.

1. Have you ever tried doing a Factory rest on the headset?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

@MetaQuestSupport wrote:

Hey Sprucerust, we noticed you were having headset problems, which saddens us because we always want to make sure our users are satisfied. Playing games allows us to investigate this problem further for you so we can get you back into the action.

1. Have you ever tried doing a Factory rest on the headset?

This issue is more to do with the Oculus app for Windows than do with anything internal. I suspect you've dealt with this particular problem before and will gladly take this idea into consideration, but for now though, I just need to figure out how to fix the graphical/ loading errors present in my Oculus Rift Home. (The home on the Windows app, not the one inside of my Quest. I should have clarified that this post was originally intended to be about the Oculus Rift home instead of the Meta Quest one, so my apologies.)

SPRUCE

Hey there, Sprucerust. Thanks for getting in touch. There's no need to apologize; we were simply checking in to see how you were doing. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us; we are always happy to assist.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!