cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Library Empty

casualchaos96
Honored Guest

Hi,

I haven't opened Oculus in about 2 months and when I tried to today I saw that my library, friends list, and purchase history was all empty. I've purchased and had games on it for 5 years. I've tried signing out, unplugging, all of that.

Please help.

Thank you for your time!

@MetaQuestSupport

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @casualchaos96 we are glad that you came back into your system after such a long time! However, not happy your games are missing and want to get you back in the VR world once again and get connected with friends.

We want to make sure your headset has the same account your logging into which is why we want you to click here so we can get a better look at this for you. Once we know the following we can get a better look at this for you! We will be patiently waiting for your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for getting back to me!

I clicked on the link and it opens my empty devices page. The Meta app on my phone does show my device, labled as desktop, but it's there. I have a meta account, it's linked to my Facebook and Instagram, and I've clicked "download your information" on the web page and gotten that exact file. I don't remember if I signed up with Oculus via email or Facebook but I've linked meta to FB to be safe. I also don't remember getting a code in my headset to ever set up anything. I'm sure there's something I'm missing here but I've been messing with it for a day now and it's a little frustrating.

Thank you again

We appreciate you informing us that the devices page is empty since this indicates that you might be signing in with the incorrect account. Which is why we want to invite you to get connected with us with a PM! We want to get you back in the awesome world of VR and get you connected with your friends again.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!