cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Doesn't Work Anymore

SandiWitch
Honored Guest

So, I've been using the link cable for a while and I've never had any problems connecting to my pc. Today the oculus app tells me that my graphics card isn't compatible and that my headset can't be detected or paired. My graphics card has worked just fine up until now. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Use Google to get some troubleshooting tips and/or contact oculus support I guess.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. That's not what we want to hear from our customers. Let's see what we can do to help you.

We have a handy link HERE of the minimum requirements and compatibility of the graphic cards.  Another thing we may suggest is to check if your graphics card needs an update. We have provided a few steps for you below to help.

1. In the Windows search bar, type Control Panel.
  2. Click Control Panel.
  3. Open Device Manager.
  4. Click the arrow next to Display Adapters.
  5. Right-click on Intel HD Graphics.
  6. Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.

If you have done both of these things and your graphics is compatible, and up to date but not reading the link, we would suggest reaching out to Support HERE for that one on one experience to help you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?