cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link don't detect quest 2

valdoran
Honored Guest

Hello,

so, i have the following problem : When i go to the app on pc Oculus ; and try to add my quest 2 with Oculus Link, the following error appear at the connection test :

"Le test de connexion n’a pas pu démarrer. Veuillez réessayer.

Si ce problème persiste, veuillez contacter le Service d’assistance Oculus pour obtenir de l’aide."

trad : "the test cannot start, please retry"

I have a good cable usb-c /usb-3, two ports usb-3 (i tried both). I verified the drivers ; instal, uninstal, instal again ; i have the following computer : 

processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
RAM : 16,0 Go

type système : Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64

which are enough, i believe. I try with accepting the sharing of data when you connect the quest 2 and with refusing ; because yes, the quest 2 is perfectly detected otherwise : i can naviguate on my computer in thoses files. Simply, oculus link refuse to detect it.

Please, does anyone have any clue on what can i do ? I'm lost.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you're having a hard time with connecting your headset to your PC with your Link cable. We know how time consuming it can be when trying to find the solution to issues like this, and we want to help speed up the process.

So that we can assist you best, we'd like to ask that you gather your logs and submit them in a support ticket. If you need the steps to gather your log files, you can find them below:

1. Please connect your Oculus device to your computer
  2. Find your Oculus installation directory (Generally this will be located at 'C:\Program Files\Oculus')
  3. Navigate to Support and then oculus-diagnostics
  4. Double-click OculusLogGatherer and wait for an executable to appear
    Select Get All Logs
  5. This will create a .zip file on your desktop. Please attach that zip file to your support ticket 

We look forward to hearing from you. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

valdoran
Honored Guest

solution founded :

the graphic card (gtx960) is simply not supported.