cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link three loading dots? PC connection no longer working

admiraless
Honored Guest

Using latest Nvidia drivers 497.09 plus Windows 10 build 19043.

Specs: RTX3060ti, Intel 11500, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD, Gigabit internet connection.

Tried to use Air Link for the first time in a couple of weeks just to found out It no longer works.

Tried a wired connection with my official Oculus cable, and it also doesn't launch. 

As soon as I launch the App I'm meet by three loading white dots flashing against a black background that keep loading forever. 

My PC recognizes the headset, but I don't get image output in either.

Already did a fresh reinstall, updated all my drivers, reset all experimental features, plus joined the Public Test Channel.

To me this seems like an incompatibility issue between Oculus' latest build and Nvidia's latest drivers.

Trying to give this issue more visibility.

3 REPLIES 3

fezmonkey.solo
Protege

Running an RTX 3070 here with 497.09 drivers as well. Running latest headset and PC software (v35 as of now). Quest 2.

I don't use Air Link but I do use the official Oculus link cable. Every once in a while I get the three white loading dots forever when attempting to enable Link. But to fix it all I have to do is restart the Quest (long press power button and select Restart). If that doesn't fix it I'll restart my PC, too. Either way it always starts working for me again.

MystaMagoo
Heroic Explorer

link seems to be working ok but airlink has died with latest small update for me...v35.0.0.140......

Antec Quattro ~ Asrock Taichi X399 ~ Threadripper 1920X ~ 32gb 3200mhz GSkill ~ RTX3060ti ~ m.2 970evo

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey admiraless, we understand you're having some issues connecting your device to your PC. We appreciate you laying out your troubleshooting steps for us. Since it seems you've done just about everything to resolve this, we went ahead and did some research for you. It looks like there's another drivers update you can install to try and resolve this. We hope this helps you get back to enjoying PCVR. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!