cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Move is actual hellspawn

roombie
Honored Guest

Hi there! We got an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas and it's been great so far! Until Oculus Move. I noticed while playing VrChat that I had this grey rectangle at the top of my screen showing 0/30 and 0/100 or something like that. I had no clue what it was or how to get rid of it, so I looked it up. Apparently this useless piece of software that was causing this is called Oculus Move. Every discussion forum was telling me to go into the settings of my Oculus and also the settings of the app to turn off the in-game overlay. It will not go away even though it is completely disabled. It will only randomly disappear if I restart my Oculus. I restarted it 8 times last night before it finally went away. There needs to be a way to uninstall this demon of an app. Or at least update it so the overlay will actually be disabled. 

1 REPLY 1

roombie
Honored Guest

I think I might have found my own solution. I went to the other accounts on my Oculus and also completely disabled the overlay feature on those. Seems to have worked for now, I'll update again if it comes back.