cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Pc App

Cloudee_777
Honored Guest

Hey, just posting to hopefully get answers, but ive shelled out a good bit of money for some games i could run on my pc. For whatever the reason my quest headset link no longer has a stable connection. I know there is an ethernet requirement for the headset, however i have been doing fine without ethernet to my pc. I've gone through necessary driver updates and such to ensure that everything is working, and unfortunately its just not running as good anymore. Not sure what to do, just voicing concerns

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @ClouDee 777. We want to reassure you that we will make every effort to resolve your issue since we recognize that it may be upsetting if your device isn't functioning as it should.

To ensure this phase has been completed, please try connecting to the ethernet if you haven't already. Let's attempt this step as well to see if it resolves the problem:

• Open C:\Program Files\Oculus\OculusSetup.exe and choose the repair option.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to check in and see if that step resolved your link connection issue. Let us know if you still need assistance, we're happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?