cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap Broke

BarnacleMan27
Level 2

One moment I’m taking my Oculus off my head and the next moment I hear a cracking sound. I look at my Oculus to see that the Elite strap has snapped in half. Can I get a refund for this?

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

So you didn't loosen the strap before taking it off?  In any case, the oculus elite straps have a 2 year warranty so if you contact meta support and include your order details plus a pic of your broken strap, you should get a free replacement (not sure about refund). 

If this is all too hard to do for you then just try another 3rd party strap.  Buy it from Amazon because it's much easier/faster to get refunds for products that don't work out well for you.

i9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BarnacleMan27. We understand how troublesome this may be and we want to help all that we can so you can get back to using your headset the way you want to. Due to our tools here on the forums, we would like to direct you to Meta Store support where you can have the options of a live chat, email, or schedule a callback. You can click HERE for the live chat/email and HERE for the schedule callback.

Hope this information was useful! (: