cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 Not Pairing to Andriod

ElephantZ
Honored Guest

I have read through the forums and help support and have tried the support steps with no success. 

I have two Quest 2 devices and one of them pairs perfectly. 

The second headset will not get passed the part where I enter the code from the headset to the app. No matter how many factory resets and updates I do this will not pair. 

Please Help!

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ElephantZ! Not being able to pair a device you own is definitely something we want to get fixed up so you can get to playing games quickly. In this case, we do want to ask a couple of questions to best understand the situation.

• Have you been able to pair this Quest 2 before?
  • if you were, when did this device start having issues?
  • Have you tried to pair the Quest 2 to a different phone?
  • Are you getting an error, and can you provide a screenshot of it?

Please reach back out with this information and we can take another look into things for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for getting back to me;

• Have you been able to pair this Quest 2 before? - Yes, it was able to pair when I first purchased it. It was factory reset and haven't been able to since. 
  • if you were, when did this device start having issues? - Once it was factory reset
  • Have you tried to pair the Quest 2 to a different phone? I have tried on Android, Apple and iPad to pair the device and get the same result with all three. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, devices are all on the same network.  
  • Are you getting an error, and can you provide a screenshot of it? pic attached
  • Screenshot_20240609_172816_Meta Quest.jpg

Thanks @ElephantZ for the swift reply and answering our previous questions concerning pairing of the Quest 2. We're sorry this has been an ongoing issue for you and would to get this resolved. With that being said, please send us a PM so we can further work on this issue by clicking here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope to hear from you soon! Have an awesome day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sure thing , I sent a PM.

Hello again, @ElephantZ! We've received your PM, and we will continue to provide assistance through that channel. Looking forward to speaking with you soon. Have an amazing rest of your day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?