cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 air link 2 graphics cards

Dawnofman
Honored Guest

I have 2 graphics cars in my PC. an old AMD Radeon HD 5700 series, and a newer more robust Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 which should be more than sufficient to use Airlink to play Rift games on my Quest 2.  However it looks like the only Graphics card the Quest sees is the AMD graphics card.  How do I get it to see my Nvidia card?  I don't want unhook my AMD Card.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Dawnofman! Make sure the NVIDIA card is set in place as the primary gpu. You then have to go to the device manager and deactivate the secondary, AMD graphics chipset. After, restart the computer so that only the gamer graphics card is active. Now the computer recognizes my main GPU as the one to use.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Dawnofman
Honored Guest

Thanks for the info.  Works perfect now.  Many thanks.

Hey there, @Dawnofman! 

Your very welcome and thank you for letting us know that everything is working perfectly now 

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!