cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 does not show up as a USB device on PC

Viberius
Honored Guest

Exactly as title states, I'm trying to mod Blade and Sorcery: Nomad, and I can't connect the OC2 to my PC and access its files.

I've tried everything, no tutorial works, and no solution has come to mind.

Dev mode has been toggled on/off, oculus link is on and working, the in-headset prompt for allowing the PC to access its files just doesn't show up. Is there something I'm missing?

6 REPLIES 6

If you've tried everything, does that include enabling the USB Connection Dialog in the headset developer menu?

Viberius
Honored Guest

I either couldn't find it, or it doesn't show up. Is it in Settings > System > Developer? because I simply don't have that option.

That's the one. Enabling developer mode on the phone app should make the menu show up

Viberius
Honored Guest

But I did enable developer mode on my phone, disabled and re enabled again, then restarted my quest and phone.

Nothing. It's not there.

coaxcable
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue today and it was never a problem before.  The dialog message doesn't popup in the headset to authorize access to computer, as it once did.  I also enabled developer mode today for the first time and that didn't help.  

Cerenza
Honored Guest

Still an issue. As of the update it took my headset out of developer mode. And now it is asking me to make a developer account to be able to use the file transfer system to test mods? Was the best part of playing that game was being able to mod it.