cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 microphone not working.

Jaynite_
Honored Guest

So pretty much like 2 weeks back my microphone was working in games like pavlov shack and vrchat and rec room and now my mic doesn't work? I don't use a link cable but i know you don't have to use a cable.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Check to ensure that permissions for the microphone are still enabled within the game settings themselves, as well as in the properties for the application. This can be checked by navigating to the game in your Library and clicking on the three dots next to the title. If the issue persists and microphones are enabled, please click here to submit a ticket. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i also have this problem almost exactly to the t ive reset it over 100 times factory reset it i also put a ticket out id suggest looking into the manufacturing of these devices or is there a fix please im 400$ in and i have chills thinking this is trash now it was fun for the first 2 weeks now i feel nothing but cold😭