Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 with no Sound on left side

filmgale
Explorer

Hi
I have two headsets, one that I bought new and one that I bought used
so that I had one that worked while the other was fixed by Oculus Quest either with a new set or fixed

here is the problem I have with the new one, no sound on the right side, i.e. the built-in speakers, it works on both sides with earphones connected 🙂

then bought a used Oculus Quest 2 which I was supposed to have as I said in the meantime until I got the new one sorted 🙂 updated this and paired it via my iphone 🙂 then I was ready to play FitXR played max for 5 min then left speaker crackle a little and then it didn't work anymore so this is the built-in speaker tried with earphones and both sides worked,
have done all possible troubleshooting and factory resets no sound is this a software error or an error on the Oculus Quest 2 headset itself
and what is the solution 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello filmgale. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're having a hard time with the speaker on your device. We'd love to look into this and what available options you have. 

Looks like you've done all recommended troubleshooting steps. Please submit a support ticket so that we can look further into for you and get you back into VR. 

We look forward to hearing from you. We're always here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello filmgale. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're having a hard time with the speaker on your device. We'd love to look into this and what available options you have. 

Looks like you've done all recommended troubleshooting steps. Please submit a support ticket so that we can look further into for you and get you back into VR. 

We look forward to hearing from you. We're always here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

filmgale
Explorer

Skjermbilde 2022-09-22 002943.png

when I try and enter a support
there will be delivery to Sweden and I live in Norway and I cannot change this can you fix it

Thanks for providing this image. Please send a clearer picture so that we can see and understand better what  you're referring to. We look forward to hearing from you. 

if you look at the picture, I have circled what I mean, I will have the delivery in Norway
but it says Sweden
it means that I can't key in the postal code and continue, you have to sort this out first before I can put in the suppour
or request a replacement unitSkjermbilde 2022-09-22 192705.png

Hey. What option are you selecting? If your selecting replacement eligibility and it's not working for you, you can choose the Email and Chat option. You will receive the same support and can manually give your information with one of our agents.   

If you have any other questions please let us know. We're always here to help.