cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest headset won't fully load

mrafferty464
Honored Guest

I was trying to find a skybox by using a 360 panorama. I downloaded one and once I set it, my headset kept going on a boot loop. It will show the home for about 5 seconds then restart.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @mrafferty464! We understand how important it is to be able to access your device and we'd be more than happy to look into this with you! We'd like for you to first try factory resetting the device. Once you've tried this, don't hesitate to reach back out to let us know if it worked! We look forward to hearing back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @mrafferty464! We understand how important it is to be able to access your device and we'd be more than happy to look into this with you! We'd like for you to first try factory resetting the device. Once you've tried this, don't hesitate to reach back out to let us know if it worked! We look forward to hearing back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just checking in. Were you able to try a factory reset? 

Yeah. I figured it was the only viable solution.

Hey @mrafferty464! Can you confirm if you still need assistance. We're here to help! 

No it's all good. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to redownload everything.

Hey there, @mrafferty464. We understand your feelings, and while you may not totally agree with the answer we provided above, the solution that we found works the best. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to message us. We hope you fully enjoy your day and your time in VR!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?