cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest left hand controller replacement

Alex_Bomber
Explorer

Hello,

My Oculus Quest left hand controller ring is broken, I cannot find any replacement on your site.

Can you help me with this issue please?

13 REPLIES 13

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Alex_Bomber! We know how important it is to have working controllers when in VR, so we'd be glad to help out! 

• Is the controller physically damaged?
    • If so, please feel free to create a support ticket through here where we can help further.
  • Is there some other possible issues with the controller? (Drift, Doesn't power on, etc.)
  • Was the controller ever mishandled? (Dropped, tossed, etc.)

We look forward to hearing your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Alex_Bomber
Explorer

Thank you for your prompt reply.

1. Yes, physically damaged. See the photo please.

2. No.

3. Nobody confesses :). I don't see any impact marks etc. Looks like it just burst.

IMG_7248.jpg

Thank you for that update and answering our concerns! As for now, we suggest creating a support ticket through the link previously provided so we may investigate the matter further. 🙂 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

HoopsAllDay
Explorer

Hey my left controller is not tracking right and I broke it on accident and I hit it hard on my dresser and in side my left controller is not tracking right so I was hoping i could have a new left controller 

@HoopsAllDay Hmm, if the controller is physically broken you might want to make a support ticket for them to look at some possible warranty options. 

The link if you need, is right here: https://store.facebook.com/en-us/help/support/

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

i might need a replacement for my left controller, it keeps drifting and i already tried cleaning it. If there's a fix could you please tell me.

Sincerely, pepe

Hey there, @abrijam! We definitely understand your concern with your controllers drifting issue, we'd be glad to provide some troubleshooting for you! Try out the following steps and let us know how it turns out: 

• Remove the batteries for at least 30 seconds before attempting to use them again.

On Standalone Headsets: Increase the dead zones of the controller until the drift is no longer an issue/noticeable. 

• Go to Settings
  • Go to Hands and Controllers Settings
  • Select Controllers in the left menu
  • Next to Thumbstick range and dead zone, select the joystick which is having issue
  • Follow on-screen instructions to recalibrate the joysticks deadzones
  • When powering on your controllers, ensure that the Analog sticks aren't being held in any direction and are at rest in the neutral position.

Let us know if this was able to help out, we'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Hiya! Just checking in to see if your still having issues with your controller? We want to make sure you can get back on track! 

yeah thanks alot it got fixed, now i can finally enjoy games without problem 🙂

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?