cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus RIFT - RIGHT touch controller stopped responding

DracoVermithrax
Honored Guest
I have an issue with right controller. It suddenly stop to respond. I have tried to reconnect it nothing happens not even small LED turns on. I have noticed that the battery is warmer than it should be.  I'm pretty sure there is a short somewhere in the right controller. Does anyone have the same problem? I have bought this controller in another country because my country is not supported by Oculus and now I cannot make RMA for it. Also, I hear some kind of sound when putting the battery inside the controller and it sounds like a short circuit or something.
1 REPLY 1

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm terribly sorry. I checked, but it doesn't look like there is any way for us to help in this case. We are only authorized to ship and provide service in a select number of countries, and if you import the device to one of the unsupported regions there is not much we can do to help.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV