cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Referral code

ImOnlyUseful
Honored Guest

I was setting up my Quest 2, and was going to use my referral code, but when I set it up, it said I had to use the Oculus app and not the link my friend gave me. After I had finished setting up the Quest, I tried the code again and it did not work. Why would this be?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @ImOnlyUseful! We'd love to solve this issue out for you as quickly as possible!

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

hello! Just passing by to see if your still having issues with your referral code? We want get a better look at this for you and provide the help you need!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!