cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift DK1 Unity Demos and Games Don't work?

DK1user2020
Honored Guest
Yesterday was the first time i got my Oculus Rift DK1 to work (just the demo for the 0-4-0 runtime)
And ever since then i have been trying to get Unity Demos and Games to work whit the head set

They start just fine , and display the picture , but only on my monitor
The Oculus Rift DK1 is seen as a monitor by my PC if i window the game and move it to the Oculus Rift DK1 it kinda work , but no head tracking

I have the 0-4-0 runtime installed , i have all runtimes , should i install a newer runtime (i have them all from 0-4-0 to 0-8-0 anything above them wont work)
Do i need a Unity add on? or something to get the head tracking to work and the game to lunch properly

Oke basically i am new to this , i dont know much , i just what the games to have head tracking
I downloaded a hole bunch of games and demos made for the DK1

12 REPLIES 12

uKER
Adventurer

Also i am not talking about New software and games , i am talking about the OLD games made for the DK1

Is there a Unity add on , or something whit the run time or IDK what it is?
Can you please help me i see that you have a lot of posts , I am only trying to get the Software and Games made for the DK1 to work , nothing new

I don't see what the misunderstanding is here.
You asked about old stuff and old stuff is what I replied about.

Hi, I have a DK1 that I'm looking to put a 'retro rig' around. I'm looking for content for people to try out with it. Would you be able to share with me what you have?

I may be late but some of those titles are missing from mine tiny collection. My Dk1 would be complete. Could you Possibly let me a copy?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?