cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift-S basics wanted please

Aldrikq
Explorer

I am looking for basics on how to use the functions of my Oculus Rift-S environment...

1)How do I resize the screen to the curved big screen I once had? it was amazing! I launched Forza Horizon 4 and started to play and held down the LT button on my xbox controller and then the screen started to resize...now it's flat and small and i can't get it back to the size i want.

2)How do i disable my xbox controller from doing this again? LT resizes the screen, and the A button makes a submenu popup dialogue box show up...is there a way to suspend these functions and be in a "play the game" mode?

3)Is there a way to make the bar disappear?

4)What do i search inquiry for, as in what are the terms/lingo/jargon...is this the "environment?" what's that bar called? where do i find a basic "how to navigate the 'environment'" guide?

--

Thanks in advance! 

4 REPLIES 4

Aldrikq
Explorer

How do I remove friends? 

--

What is the "left menu button?" to open up "inventory?" for custom environments? is this referring to the left controller button w/ the three lines? i press it and just get the lightsaber pointer line from my left hand 3d image in the environment...I'd like to see these custom environments. 

Aldrikq
Explorer

I am also looking for a manual for these basic functions through expert level functions like multiple screens and so forth for my Rift-S.

Aldrikq
Explorer

I had to restore M$ Windoze and got my screen back to a reasonable size...it's NOT the original size i had it last time before launching Forza 4 and then resizeing it accidently by holding LT/Left Trigger...

--

How do I disable my xbox controller form manipulating/interacting in the Oculus Envoirnment so that I can game?

ThyRuinedKing
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @Aldrikq, could you confirm which device is being used? The Rift S system is available to all headsets when using the Link system, so I'd like to first confirm the model of your headset, please!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Tekken
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?