cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Start Forum Not Available?

VoidVirtualReal
Honored Guest
It seems I have an issue, I am trying to view a link sent to me in an email  via the Oculus Start program for the Oculus Start Forum, however when I attempt to view the forum it appears blank with no discussions found, I am guessing that I am missing permissions to access this forum even though I am a member of the program?, I have also tried manually finding a link on the website and following that with the same results.

Any ideas?

Thanks
VoidVR
11 REPLIES 11

LordofCensorshi
Explorer
I also find myself in the same situation as you. I was initialized into the program received an email and found myself lacking permission to do anything in the "Exclusive Oculus Start Forums".

LordofCensorshi
Explorer

@LordofCensorship

Can you confirm your ability to access these forums now?

Yes it now functions as intended thanks to Brian

Ga7ahad
Explorer
Hey @imperativity! I'm in the same boat, just got accepted into Oculus Start (many thanks!) and trying to get into the Oculus Start Forums 🙂 Where should I go? Thanks! 

Akash_007
Explorer
@imperativity 
Hi there, i'm in the same boat I got accepted in February and just noticed I didn't have access to it, could you help me out?

Thanks!

miguel1900
Explorer
Greetings @imperativity ,

I'm in the same situation; I sent an email to the email address provided on the received newsletter, as suggested there, if I had no permissions to access the forums, but maybe you didn't receive my email as the email address provided was "+oculusta(...)@(...)" and I deleted the "+" symbol, thinking it should be an email-format issue. So I have been waiting for some weeks trying to not disturb you insisting, but now I tried to search for some info about this on Google and found this thread.

(On the email I also asked about changing all my account settings into English, as some of them are in Spanish because it's my selected country, I supose. So, it could be possible too, please?)

Thank you very much and best regards!

miguel1900
Explorer
Don't worry Imperativity and thank you very much! So efficient! :open_mouth: 🙂

Alexotronic
Explorer
test comment - to be deleted immediately

Edit: unable to delete (Just wanted to see if "Start Member" tag was active)

Anonymous
Not applicable
What Alexotronic said and apparently not...(?)

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer

NPR_Terry said:

What Alexotronic said and apparently not...(?)

where is your start badge?
@@NinjaGG
seems people's start tags are not working
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?