cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Stuck on updating Pokerstars vr

RykerRyker801
Honored Guest

Oculus quest 2 is stuck on trying to update pokerstars vr and we are not able to cancel the update or uninstall the app. this is blocking my other games I have purchased from downloading to my Oculus. How do I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @RyanRyker801. Having a game not update can be the worst thing, and we totally understand how this is taking you away from VR. You shouldn't be troubled; we believe we have some steps that will remedy the situation.

We'll like for you to try signing out and back into your account on your headset first, to try and resolve this. 

If that doesn't do the trick, we'll like to try rebooting the headset. 

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We hope these steps help. Please reach back out with a update when you try these. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @RykerRyker801. We are just reaching back out to see if you are still having problems with your game not updating. We want to do everything we can to resolve this, we look forward to your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!