cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Support for their Supernatural app

BadAss_Buddhist
Honored Guest

I contacted support on July 16. After 10 days, the problem still persists. All support was willing to do was give me a $15 credit and told me to just not use the app. That is mot acceptable! 
i downloaded Supernatural on my Oculus 2. I selected the annual membership. I did 2 workouts and then turned off my headset and charged it. 48 hours later, I picked up the headset, selected Supernatural and received an error. It says that I have already logged in with another account,  it I only have one account. I contacted Supernatural support. They search their system for my name, email, and physical address but couldn’t find me. They believe that there is a glitch that is preventing my information from being transferred. 
i have followed every step from both companies and still left with an error. 
This is Oculus support ticket #5131881. Please help. 

C5AD0EDD-2CDC-4B0A-8630-03AC01861312.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! 

We appreciate you reaching out to us today about this ongoing issue. We understand you're experience with ' Supernatural' has been a complicated one. 

We would like to step in and further assist, also we want to say a BIG THANK YOU, for providing us with your support ticket number. 

This was very useful and we were able to see that one of our own agents has been able to reach out to you a few minutes ago. We would like to know if you were able to receive the email on your end. 

If you're having issue with receiving our emails and updates, please feel free to let us know, and we will get you covered. We know how frustrating this has been for you so please update so we can get you back up and running! 

Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!