cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Whitelisting

oliver.oculus
Honored Guest

Hi,

I work in a corporate environment with a firewall and proxy. Is there anything that needs to be alowed or whitelisted for the Oculus headset to proceed with the installation. The software has installed fine the headset is powered on and has an orange light. It asks to proceed with our Oculus account and then doesnt continue any further on the installation and just has the spinning loading sign.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there oliver.oculus. We understand you want to allow the Meta Oculus app through your proxy server. 

While we normally love helping all of our customers, we can't show you how to allow something through your server as it is for your local IT dept to approve or deny the domains listed. I have provided domain listing to whitelist to help.

I have provided a link with domains that need to be accessible for you HERE. I hope this link is helpful.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?