cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app and social platform crashing

schultzryno
Honored Guest

Both the Oculus app and the social platform on my Oculus Quest 2 keeps crashing after about 5 seconds of opening them up. I am not sure what to do as I have tried everything that I have seen on the internet so far.

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We certainly don't want to have you continue struggling getting your apps to work. Please reach out to us at the following link to hop on chat with us, to get further assistance: https://metaque.st/Support

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

suekohn22
Explorer

I had that too

Und wie wurde das problem gelöst?

How does you fix it?

Got thr same issue since oculus to meta update. My quest is so unusable

Hi @TAT198O! We've have something for you to try to get your headset working again. We'd like you to ensure that CLOUD BACKUP is enabled, and then FACTORY RESET your headset. Please let us know if this works out for you, and you can always reach us for more help HERE. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Das habe ich, aber es geht nicht.

Jetzt mittlerweile kommt nach factory reset, v47, nicht nur der app absturz von oculus handy und social plattform, sondern es hängt sich anders auf als vorher. Am anfang hatte ich das problem das das meta zeichen blinkt bis er die software neu geladen hat. Es wurde hell und dunkler. Jetzt aber geht das zeichen komplett aus und an, allerdings startet garnichts mehr. Ein factiry resetet ist dann wieder zwang.

Ich habe auch versucht die firmware manuell zu installieren, leider vricht dieser versuch aber bei 47% ab.

Ich verzweifel langsam. Da amzon. Frankreich mich nicht versteht und nur von den 30 tagen Rückgaberecht ein Rückversand akzeptiert. Die reagieren nicht darauf, das der support meint, ich soll es einschicken, die zu oculus und oculus tauschtbes aus, schickt es nach frankreich und die nach deutachland.

450 eruo für den Müll 

kata.72230
Honored Guest

Check to ensure your headset and cell phone are associated with a similar Wi-Fi organization. Check to ensure your headset is completely energized. Ensure that your tiktok application is state-of-the-art. Log out of the versatile application, then log back in.

I’ve just started to have this problem like 5 minutes ago I’ve tried to factory reset my headset but every time I do that it says no command, now I have a unusable brick