cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app cannot find Quest 1

TheColdLemonade123
Honored Guest

I recently got a Quest 1 from a friend. I factory reset it, and it wanted me to download an app and put in a code. I did that, but it said that it cannot find the device. I can't find any help on the internet.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @TheColdLemonade123! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding pairing your headset with the mobile app. We are happy to lend you a hand with this. Here are some troubleshooting steps that can help you out with this issue: 

• Ensure the phone's Bluetooth is turned on and the headset is turned on.
  • Ensure user and headset are using the admin account, and not an additional account.
  • Clear the Bluetooth cache on the phone. (see below)
  • Power cycle the phone and the headset.
    • Power off and then back on again. If unable to power off the headset normally, hold down the power button for 30 seconds.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the Oculus application on the phone.
  • Ensure the phone and headset are connected to same wireless network.
    • If using a dual-band router, also make sure they are connected to the same band (2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz) as well.
  • Try using a different phone.
  • Factory reset the headset

We hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us anytime. We are more than happy to continue assisting you!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @TheColdLemonade123! Just reaching out to you to see if you still needed our help! Reach back out anytime if you do. We're always happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!