cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app on the PC, frozen, suck on the Graphics not compatible screen

elsie.delatexera
Honored Guest

I was looking for information on the oculus rift from within the oculus app on the pc, suddenly the app takes me to a page where i am notified that my graphic card is not compatible for the rift, however i cant get out of the page, turn back, go back to my regular oculus home page inside the app, i uninstalled and installed the app again but im still in the same page which is the cart logo, and the message saying my graphics card isnt compatible, the only thing i can click on is the help center link. How can i go back?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Firstly, turn off your pc internet, remove all data related to the Oculus app on your PC, which means deleting all the oculus related files in your disk and In the %appdata%, and in the logs. After deleting all of it, restart the computer, and do a clean install of the Oculus app and everything should be back to normal! We hope this works for you, If not please submit a support ticket here or send us a PM and well get an agent on it in no time! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?